Tuesday, February 12, 2008

“We Need Each Other” CD Release Week


It’s finally here, Sanctus Real’s “We Need Each Other” CD release week! The band and I kicked things off yesterday morning in our hometown of Toledo, Ohio. After twelve years of being a band, we went back to where it all started…at Chris and I‘s high school alma mater, Toledo Christian School. Joined by WTOL channel 11 news, we performed songs from our new CD and spoke to the students about the message in our songs. Afterwards, we did over fifteen radio interviews nationwide and finished our day with an in-store performance at the Family Christian store in south Toledo.

This morning we picked back up at Radio U in Columbus. We spent time talking with the morning show hosts, Nikki and Obadiah, about all kinds of random stuff. We have a blast with those guys every time!

And, now, we are driving in a van together. The first leg of our eight-hour trip from Columbus, OH to Winston – Salem, NC has been snowy and bleak, but I have a good feeling about what’s in store.

(Picture from Wal-Mart)

7 comments:

andra said...

Congrats on the new album!!!

Unknown said...

Matt,

Chad Bird here! Hope all is well! Looking foward to this fall. I am racking my brain for promotions so that we can make this one the biggest yet in Dallas! If you and the guys have any ideas for doing something crazy in Dallas; let a brother know. Welp, love you guys; look foward to hearing the new stuff.

Rachel said...

hey matt! the alubm is amazing!! even though I have a copy waiting for me at home.. I couldent wait till I got home on thursday:) me and my friend went and got it yesterday! Wal-mart only had one copy left after we left yesterday... All I can say at the moment is amazing! I love it! I even photo journaled our adventures yesterday hehehe

Joanne Brokaw said...

Matt, just a quick note to tell you that the new album is great and I can't wait to see what God does with this new project.
I appreciate the willing hearts you guys have and I know God uses that, even when you may not get to see it.
Be well!
All the best
Joanne Brokaw

Janae said...

Stay safe! I can hardly wait to get my hands on the album, soon as He provides the resources for that. Keep on praising our King!

--Janae in Oregon

Ktmac said...

Great album (how much am I showing my age . . . album)! Anywho, it rocks! i love it & so does my 2 yo son. Dancing to "We Need Each Other" listening to him sing is easily the best thing on earth; he know quite a few of the words already.

Lastly, my hubby & I saw you in Toledo @ Family Christian store. The acoustic was awesome. . . need more like that. I have to say, though, I was seriously distress to hear you are a grad of TC . . . our arch enemies . . . I teach at Cardinal Stritch. Don't worry, I'll still listen!

Runner said...

Hey Matt! I love the new album. Legacy is great and of course everything else! Thanks for the music and keep rockin'!