Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ten: No More Numbers

I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to number my blogs. Perhaps it was a lame attempt by me, an amatuer "blogger", to gain merit by racking up a hefty count. Wow, ten whole blogs. Just waiting for a star gold star to stick on my self-discipline chart. Ok. Seriously. No more numbers after this.
Today was really good. I went to church this morning and then spent a lot of time with my family throughout the day. We had Boston Market for lunch. I love their sweet potatoes with brown sugar and marshmallows on top. They might be one of my favorite things to eat...ever. The problem is all the carbs weigh me down. Who am I kidding? It's completely worth it every time! I also spent some time on the phone with Chris (Sanctus Real) talking about the marketing plan for our new record. We really think that it's, by far, the best Sanctus Real record we've made. It's really important that we're personally involved in getting the word out. We're actually gearing up for a short promo tour next week, and then we'll be on the road with the band Third Day. So much blogging waiting to happen! Did I just say "blog" again? Who came up with that word anyways? Kind of an ugly word...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I love your music! I love Sanctus Real!
God bless you all, guys.

Andra

Kenni B said...

I came up with the word "blog". Right after Al Gore finished inventing the internet.

I think "blog" is short for WEB LOG. I think.

alan said...

It does sound like a bad word. That and kinda like the sound you make when you up-chuck.