Sunday, January 13, 2008

Texas and American Gladiators


First of all, I want to give a shout out to all our friends we saw last week during our Texas radio trip. A huge "thanks" to Jon and Sherry Rivers, KSBJ, KLTY, EMF, and the CMB for being so nice to us! I hope to see you all again soon.

As for less important things...I can't believe that American Gladiators is back with Hulk Hogan as the host! I'm not the only one who's shocked. While I was watching it, I was also at the 'Above the Golden State' myspace sight. Michael Watson had wrote something about it as well. The new Gladiators is back with it's glorious spandex and all new WWF style dialogue. This writers strike is killing me! So much bad reality style television. Almost as bad as the Sanctus Real podcast.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Yeah...American Gladiators kinda scares me to....just give the writers more money already..