Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tony Campolo

I've been watching Tony Campolo on YouTube and his message is reaching deep into my heart. For a long time, I have allowed politically charged faith related issues to overshadow the primary teaching of Jesus in my life. I am NOT saying that I can overlook any of Jesus' teachings, but that I should pay careful attention to the issue with which He was consumed, caring for the poor and oppressed.

Please take some time to download Tony's podcasts on itunes and watch his messages on YouTube. If it doesn't rock your world then I don't know what will.

1 comment:

nate said...

Hey Matt,
I recently read Campolo's "Letters to a Young Evangelical." I got a lot out of it, particularly his identification of social concern essential to the Gospel. I did get irritated with him at times on other issues though.