Saturday, February 23, 2008

I-80


This week, the band and I continued our "We Need Each Other"
promotional tour. On Wednesday night we had to make an unplanned stop
in Coralville, IA due to the aftermath of the midwest blizzards. Thursday
morning our diesel van wouldn't start due to negative
overnight temperatures. So we called for a tow, put our gear into a
rental van and drove on to Des Moine. On the way we saw more of what
looked like scenes from War of the Worlds. You can see in the photo
there is a truck and a van upside down. This was mild compared to what
we saw, I just happened to get a shot of this one. Thank God we made
it safely to and from everywhere we went .

5 comments:

andra said...

Yes thank God you you are all ok.

Unknown said...

I've been praying that your tour would go smoothly. I guess the Lord is showing that I need to keep it up!

Ktmac said...

Glad to hear you are all surviving the crazy weather. Winter in the midwest can be unpreditable.

Just wanted to share . . . My two year old, Danny, is quite a fan. Tonight at dinner, he began to belt out his new favorite . . . "oh, oh we need each other." True story!

Be safe on the road!

Cassie said...

I as well have been praying for you guys and am very glad to hear God is keeping yalls van on the road! I understand how crazy the weather can be, up here in Michigan its no picnic!

raymond said...

hi
i thought that it didnt give a christian rock band but when i looked it up in internet i found you gues and i liked you guys alot, nut my mom doesent think that it gives christian rock but im tryng to talk her over it. thank you from saving me from the bad bands. i will pray for you and hope that you have a safe way to you concerts.