Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still Winter


The last few days have been treacherous here in Ohio. I took this picture yesterday morning from my front window. Afterwards, I borrowed my neighbors snow blower and cleared six or more inches of snow from my driveway. And it's not over yet.

Tomorrow is my daughter's second birthday party for our family. We bought her a tricycle and a new play table and chairs. I can't believe she's growing so fast!

May 3rd is when our next little girl is due. Life will be glorious chaos when number two shows up!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Snow blower? C'mon Matt, muscle up! Use a shovel. :-)

Happy birthday to Emmy! Enjoy!

andra said...

Hey hey, Matt!
Happy Birthday to Emmy!

andra said...

p.s. Don't forget to put up some photos of her birthday. ;)
Okay?

God bless y'all!

Ashlen said...

That picture is just what it looks like in my part of Illinois! Needless to say I am counting down the days until summer relieves us from this bitter weather!

Happy birthday to your little girl!

And if you see the other sanctus real guys soon, let them know their blogs are due for serious updates!!

StrangelyNormalSteph said...

Wishing Emmy a happy belated b-day!

Wow...that's a lot of snow. Makes me happy to be a Floridiot :P

Josh Meyer said...

Hey Matt,

This is Josh Meyer from Clinton, IA. It has been quite sometime that our paths have crossed. I will be praying for a the safe arrival of baby girl #2, we are anticipating the arrival of baby boy #2 in May!

Cassie said...

I've been praying over the soon to be new arrival! You guys will do awesome! I'm sure Emmy will help. :)

Anonymous said...

wow pretty awesome snow. Wish i got snow like taht. :( sadly i live in GA. no snow forz me.

Anonymous said...

this pic is soo beautiful,
i can c why u live there

*Cadie*